MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

two enamel pins

Article about: one looks ok but I dont know about the other one. any help on them is appreciated Annoyed from this ads?   thanks john

Thumbs up two enamel pins

one looks ok but I dont know about the other one. any help on them is appreciated
    thanks
    john

two enamel pinstwo enamel pinstwo enamel pinstwo enamel pins

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement two enamel pins
    P
    Many

?

I believe that both of these are original.

John

Both of these badges are faked pretty well. Much better photos surely would help to easily firm things up. Based on your photos, the Home in the Reich badge looks more convincing than the other.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    John

Both of these badges are faked pretty well. Much better photos surely would help to easily firm things up. Based on your photos, the Home in the Reich badge looks more convincing than the other.

Mark
    Hi Mark. What don't you like about the Gau Westmark badge? It looks like a very nice original to me, and in fact, I don't remember seeing a fake of these Fritz Mannheim badges at all.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Hi Mark. What don't you like about the Gau Westmark badge? It looks like a very nice original to me, and in fact, I don't remember seeing a fake of these Fritz Mannheim badges at all.
    Hi Erno, not a matter of "not liking", just can't give 100% of what knowledge I do have to pics like these. If I'm vetting a piece, I want better pics. The piece looks like it's ok, but just cannot pull the trigger all the way And yes, these badges are faked, perhaps not with the tinnie marking but that wouldn't be difficult to add. Simply google some pics of this badge, there are many fakes.

Incidentally, how are ya? It's been a while.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE