Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Types of SA-Sportabzeichen

Article about: by wharfrat57 Thank you. Very helpful information. Mine is a type 2. nice to know that info. Is your nick from that Grateful Deaad song, bit off topic but curious.

Quote by wharfrat57 View Post
    Thank you. Very helpful information. Mine is a type 2. nice to know that info.
    Is your nick from that Grateful Deaad song, bit off topic but curious.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Types of SA-Sportabzeichen
    P
    Many

I missed this thread originally. It is very useful information and it is now a sticky.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It is very useful information and it is now a sticky.
    Excellent news! I recently wanted to refer to this information and it took quite some searching to track it down. A sticky will make such exercises so much the easier, thank you!

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I missed this thread originally. It is very useful information and it is now a sticky.
    I found thread looking for un numbered SA Badges not knowing what they were, its good to make it a sticky

Default SA Sport Badge

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Type 3....

...and incidentally, you'll notice that all three grades (gold, silver, bronze) are shown.
    Hi Rob, Great thread... just noticed my silver badge "inscription reverse" is different than yours in post #4..,any comment will be welcomed>>Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Types of SA-Sportabzeichen   Types of SA-Sportabzeichen  

Types of SA-Sportabzeichen  

?

SA - you have a "Defense Badge." And would be considered a type 1 in this category. If of course it's legit. Can't tell too great on my phone and in the photos.

Hello,

It is indeed a type 1 REDO in bronze.
    Produced between 1934-1935.
    It has been repared

Greets,
    Willem

?

Willem,

That is not true unless I missed the "serial numbers" on the top half of the photo.

This badge was not produced until 1939.

The 34-35 you speak of is the type 1 SA Sports Badge with serial numbers in the lower half of the reverse. This, however is a type 1 SA Defense badge shown above.

Did I miss something?

Regards - Duff

Completely correct!
    ( I was reading Ausbildungwesens, not Fuhrung...)

Willem

Types of SA-SportabzeichenTypes of SA-SportabzeichenHow to Assemble a collection of all three SA sports badge types without even trying.

I have picked these up over time, mainly because I liked the salty look.

Now that I found this thread, It must be luck of the draw but I have 3 SA sports badges 1 silver 2 bronze and they are type 1,2,3.

Im so amazed I can mark getting all types off my list. in fact its the only group in my collection that is complete in any formal fashion thanks for the post!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast