Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient

Article about: At the request of our colleague FB, I am reposting this wonderful grouping of material that belonged to Sturmhauptfuhrer Hanns(Johann)Steiner. The 1-12mm. and 1-4 mm. service stripes on he c

Default Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient

At the request of our colleague FB, I am reposting this wonderful grouping of material that belonged to Sturmhauptfuhrer Hanns(Johann)Steiner. The 1-12mm. and 1-4 mm. service stripes on he cuffs of his brownshirt and tunic indicate he joined the S A between 1 January and 31 December 1929. He was an Austrian attached to Jaeger Standarte 44, Steyr,Gruppe Oberdonau. FB obtained this grouping in Austria years ago. It includes a brownshirt, tunic, kepi, ribbon bar, claw buckle belt, claw buckle belt with cross srap belt with box buckle and several documents. I have added only the ties and under the tunic brown shirt. Steiner was a decorated World War 1 veteran born 23 Apil, 1890.
    Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient
    P
    Many

Default Re: Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient

Fantastic! We are being spoilt tonight with really good stuff. (Not that I am complaining!) I love named attributed items more than anything.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient

His light weight kepi.
    BOB

Uniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order RecipientUniforms Of An Austrian Blood Order Recipient

His four pocket tunic.
    BOB

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Fantastic! We are being spoilt tonight with really good stuff. (Not that I am complaining!) I love named attributed items more than anything.

Cheers, Ade.
    Amen to that! You don't get to see a uniform set like this everyday, thank you for sharing it with us Bob and thank you to FB for suggesting it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

Cheers, Ade.
    im very grateful this got shown thanks for sharing such an amazing bit of history with us definatly belonged to a true hero

Very,very nice Bob thanks for showing.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Incredible collection, thank you so much for showing. I was struck by the similiar appearance of the four pocket with the wide brown belt and British uniforms of the same period. Maybe just by my warped eye.

Jay

Beautiful uniform grouping.........!
    Regards,

Steve.