Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreath

Article about: I have a couple of insignia/patches that I would appreciate help with identifying. The one with the swastika resembles some items that I have seen for the German police, but I have no idea a

Default Unknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreath

I have a couple of insignia/patches that I would appreciate help with identifying. The one with the swastika resembles some items that I have seen for the German police, but I have no idea about the other one. I would appreciate any help that could be given.

Thanks

Unknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreathUnknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreath

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreath
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unknown Insignia - purple P on yellow diamond, and swastika with oak leaf wreath

The "P" patch is for forced laborers from Poland working in Germany.

The patch with the elongated Swastika within a wreath is a cap badge for members of the Schuma (Schutzmannschaften), i.e. the local auxiliary security forces in the occupied east.