Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unknown pin

Article about: It s no problem you will find there are tons of knowledgeable collectors on the forum who are full of fantastic information and knowledge and even better happy to share with and teach you. A

Default Unknown pin

Ive never seen this pin and have no clue what it is or if its authentic.. please help if you know anything about it thanksUnknown pinUnknown pin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown pin
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    It appears to be a veteran's pin. Not sure of the authenticity though.
    Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you for you help! check out my profile, I have a cap im trying to find out if its authentic also.. still trying to learn which threads to post certain items on. Thanks again

Wes

It is supposed to be a Soldatenbund badge, but I cannot tell you if it's
    good or not - I'm leaning towards 'not' however, due to the
    blue enamel.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by BarbieErben View Post
    thank you for you help! check out my profile, I have a cap im trying to find out if its authentic also.. still trying to learn which threads to post certain items on. Thanks again

Wes
    Hello Wes,
    I have doubts about your cap but caps are not my forte. More and better photos of some details like the Officer's cockade and oak leaves, under the sweatband, details where the piping joins, etc. would help members with more knowledge in that area.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thank you Ralph, it looked a little too Nice to be real to me and something seemed a bit off also but thought I would check, thanks for taking the time to look at it!

Wes

i looked it up and still couldn't find anouther one like it so I dont know..

Do not know if it was ever produced or not but it looks like crap and I would pass from the start as it not quality of the period IMO:

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hello I agree with Eric on the quality aspects of the pin. And I will also note the dreaded coffin shaped style pin back attachment that is a typical of reproduction badges/pins. But better pictures would help for sure to be accurate. IMO not a good piece. Best regards.

Thank you for your reply bsiwula1, im not a huge collector so I dont know allot of the things you guys do.. i have several pieces that i know are authentic b/c i inherited them from my great grandfather but that doesnt mean i know how to tell if things im buying are authentic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast