Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown plate

Article about: Hello, do you know this plate ? Cheers, Michel

Default Unknown plate

Hello, do you know this plate ?

Cheers,
    Michel
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown plate
    P
    Many

Hello, I found a plaque similar to yours on a website. It is for the Deutscher Siedlerbund. This was a third reich settlement organization. Here is a link to the website were I found the information. rare original DS*Deutscher Siedlerbund badge

I ment to write Deutscher Siedlerbund.

?

After doing a web search ….. It’s a "V" not a "D"....so it "V.S." for "Volksliste Saar" Organization …. It is a plaque commemorating the Saar being reunited with Germany in 1935. On some dealer sites they are called Social Welfare door plaques or door plates.

?

Quote by mike41 View Post
    After doing a web search ….. It’s a "V" not a "D"....so it "V.S." for "Volksliste Saar" Organization …. It is a plaque commemorating the Saar being reunited with Germany in 1935. On some dealer sites they are called Social Welfare door plaques or door plates.
    I thought "This" was a Social Welfare door plate ?? G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown plate   Unknown plate  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I can not help with ID. But I find it very interesting and would look great hanging on a collectors wall!
    I'm looking forward to the positive ID on this item.
    Are you looking to add this to your collection Michel?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by mike41 View Post
    "V.S." for "Volksliste Saar" Organization …. It is a plaque commemorating the Saar being reunited with Germany in 1935. On some dealer sites they are called Social Welfare door plaques or door plates.
    This is correct...there are two sizes of them as well.

As for the NSV tie in...there isn't one...but that doesn't stop dealers from trying to lump it in. There are many many different NSV door plaques...made from many different materials other than the stamped sheet metal one that Gwar has shown. I have them in glass, metal, paper, composite, plastic and even wood.

Many thanks to all, I try to have it!
    Cheers
    Michel
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Funnily enough, one of these came into work today! Nice condition too. I will add a pic once I get chance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Guys, here is the one from work. Maker marked "FMK" to the reverse.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown plate   Unknown plate  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!