Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Various pins to evaluate

Article about: Just allow me to add that these ridiculuos items were made by fakers who obviously did not speak German and who couldn't even be bothered to at least get the text right. Even if everything e

?

Default Various pins to evaluate

I have seen these 3 pins for sale. I am not sure on them as they all have the coffin shaped pin (I believe a give-away). The NSKK looks like a female drivers badge (example I saw was green though) and has MI rather than M1 on the back; the German/Brit friendship badge looks like it was built for a round pin set-up; and the German/Japan badge eagle looks 'weird'. Am I on the right track, or are these good?

Various pins to evaluateVarious pins to evaluateVarious pins to evaluateVarious pins to evaluateVarious pins to evaluateVarious pins to evaluate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various pins to evaluate
    P
    Many

Default Re: Various pins to evaluate

Run!!!!

Sorry...about that! These are all bad...very, very bad. Trust your instincts...

All the best,
    Chrys

As a side note...there was a guy in Huntington Beach selling A LOT of these bad TR enamel pieces a few years back. Nothing but crap....

Chrys

?

And this might be from that hoard judging by the look of them!

Yeah...some real fugly stuff there. Sad thing is that most newbies would snap these things up...I know I did when I first started collecting. That is where the internet community has really done well...educating people to things like the 'coffin pin'.

?

These ones hail from New Jersey, so they have travelled a bit. Perhaps one of the initial buyers has found out what they really have and is trying to pass them off on to someone else to recoup some of their money.

Funny...I knew of an Epier/Ebay dealer that was from New Jersey that was selling this garbage. I believe his name was 'Dandcol' or something like that.

It's always possible that it is a collector who is trying to pass off his mistakes...but I know that there are dealers out there that buy these things in bags for resale.

?

This guy is under jrcross.

Trying to confuse people into thinking he's Jamie Cross? Nice...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Trying to confuse people into thinking he's Jamie Cross? Nice...
    I'd hope not...I can think of 1000 other people in this hobby that I'd rather be confused with than Jamie Cross.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast