Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Various stickpins

Article about: Not too bad! Who here is the stick pin expert? Need confirmation? My reference book days real, but Huskies does not? Emedals sold one but quality too good for 1930”s I think.

Default Various stickpins

Various stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpinsVarious stickpins

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various stickpins
    P
    Many

Default re: Various stickpins

Hello again!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: Various stickpins

Hope you dont mind me saying, but what a horrible little assortment you have there.

Default Real or fake? Balloonist stick pin

It’s Not too bad! Lol keep collecting. So, Who here is the stick pin expert? Need confirmation. My reference book says real, but i heard Huskins claims it may not? Can anyone verify that? Emedals sold one but quality too good for 1930”s I think. Various stickpins
    Last edited by Ronnieb; 01-19-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Quote by Ronnieb View Post
    Not too bad! Who here is the stick pin expert? Need confirmation? My reference book days real, but Huskies does not? Emedals sold one but quality too good for 1930”s I think.
    I suggest you start a new thread with your items, instead of finding an old existing thread and adding your items to it.
    Also, please try to post your photos the correct way up.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks. Working on maneuvering my way around.

Quote by Ronnieb View Post
    Thanks. Working on maneuvering my way around.
    No problem, I am here to help.
    If you're posting from a phone, there are a couple of threads in the Technical section addressing this problem.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/
    If you want to start a new thread, at the top of every section there will be a green "Post new thread" tab.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ronnie, I had one of those and returned it instantly. The Husken book has it listed as authentic but it was debunked by Jo Rivett with his microscope. Some people still defend it but for an obscure pin for a relatively small group within an organization, it tends to pop up frequently. You would expect them to be very rare and impossible to find. just my opinion.

Deutscher Luiftsportverband Balloon Pilot stickpin