Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)

Article about: Hi everyone I got my latest shipment today and of the items was this Volkssturm-armband. The seller wasnt sure about this armbands authenticity. I got it for free because of that reason so i

Default Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)

Hi everyone

I got my latest shipment today and of the items was this Volkssturm-armband. The seller wasnt sure about this armbands authenticity.
    I got it for free because of that reason so if its not original it doesnt hurt

I appreciate the help people

Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)
    P
    Many

This is a reproduction piece. The ink stamp is a giveaway as these were never stamped like this. These armbands were locally produced by numerous suppliers so period originals can have some variations. The stitched ends also never existed on any originals I have seen.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

This is a repro as mentioned, I never mess with items that have stamps like this because these are most of the time fake

Ah okej, too bad Well Im glad it was free, Ill keep this in my collection until I find a real one then

Thanks Bob

when buying a stamped item, always remember the stamp should be on the front of the item making proper issuance o question to the observer. Many of the fakes have the stamps on the reverse where they serve no purpose as they can not be seen when the piece is worn.
    BOB

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    when buying a stamped item, always remember the stamp should be on the front of the item making proper issuance o question to the observer. Many of the fakes have the stamps on the reverse where they serve no purpose as they can not be seen when the piece is worn.
    But...but...but...it's thamped tho...it lookths original to the people who buy theeth. If it ithn't thtamped it's fake.

o_O Huh?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    o_O Huh?
    Duh!!!!! Back to grade school to learn how to spell.
    BOB

Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)compare

Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)Volkssturm armband. Real or fake? :)The above was found in this pocket.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast