Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband, need a real or fake opinion

Article about: Here's my example with a bit of moth damage, paid 45 Euros 2 years ago...Prices have gone up on these it appears...I remember when they were so common nobody really wanted them... cheers, Gl

Here's my example with a bit of moth damage, paid 45 Euros 2 years ago...Prices have gone up on these it appears...I remember when they were so common nobody really wanted them...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband, need a real or fake opinion  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband, need a real or fake opinion
    P
    Many

That would be about $62 in USD, not too bad. I do hear a lot of that, how a few years ago no one wanted anything from the Third Reich now all of the sudden everyone does. Well, actually I still have trouble finding things to buy (for the right price) and people to sell it to because people are so scared of reproductions (me included!) The demand certainly seems high right now though. I think the prices on WW2 relics will continually increase.

Thanks for sharing the image with me, I'm saving all these photos of originals for study/comparison.

I would like to have one of these that was actually worn by a Volkssturm soldier in Berlin, 1945.

The Internet has revolutionized the market internationally...and makes historical research, collectible-hunting and price-comparisons child's play nowadays...Diligent research is one of the most important aspects of this hobby, as it allows you to enter into a potential purchase armed with knowledge, and there's no substitute for that...I also recommend posting here first for opinions to be on the safe side...There are many knowledgeable, experienced folks here willing to help the beginning collector...Look forward to seeing you join our Gold Club as well!
    cheers and good luck in your collecting endeavor,
    Glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2