Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?

Article about: Guys, here are a few W.H.W. items, some are obvious, others like the triangles and the tin A.H. pins I'm not sure about. Thought you'd like to see. Best, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?

Guys, here are a few W.H.W. items, some are obvious, others like the triangles and the tin A.H. pins I'm not sure about. Thought you'd like to see. Best, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?   W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?  

W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?   W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?  

W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?   W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?  

W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?
    P
    Many

Default Re: W.H.W. or Christmas Tree Ornaments?

Hi Hal, photo one is WHW-Gau 18 Moselland, and this collection was called Berufe (occupations). These were distributed throughout January 1942. Tieste numbers T026-031. I'd also be interested in your doubles

Photo two, the two smaller items are Ein Volk, Reich, Führer (T00-02a). The larger one is a WHW-Gau donation badge, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Photo six, L-R 4WHW-1RSS Grenzlandwappen (Borderland coats of Arms), T043, T049 and T046. Bottom row, 5WHW-4RSS Uniform und Geschichte (uniform and history), 12 badges distributed on 5/6.2.38 by the SA, SS and the NSKK. Your badge is number 4, Musketier (T109). Next is 6WHW-2RSS Trachten der Ostmark (National costumes of the East). There were 20 silk badges distributed on the 5/6.11.38 by the SA, SS and other formations. Yours is number 15, Steiemark Frau (T155).

And last but by no means least, the Führer profile is a WHW-Gau 37 Wesser-Ems donation badge (T004), distributed in January 1936.