Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Wall Eagle or Veichle ?

Article about: Hello! I have always wondered what this eagle has functioned as, maybe hanged on a wall because of the screw? or maybe been attached to a veichle because of the "Hooks" on the bott

Default Wall Eagle or Veichle ?

Hello!

I have always wondered what this eagle has functioned as, maybe hanged on a wall because of the screw? or maybe been attached to a veichle because of the "Hooks" on the bottom?

Cant find any markings either

If someone knows anything about this please tell.

Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?Wall Eagle or Veichle ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wall Eagle or Veichle ?
    P
    Many

?

I've seen these described as early NSDAP desk ornaments, but the ones I've seen were bronze and had a small stand, similar to a picture frame.

?

Neither. It is an early pattern SA Desk Eagle. Unfortunately, the feet/stand is absent.

This is a desk eagle but I'm sure I've heard someone say that they can also be wall mounted? Mine has marking on the back L87 43 still not 100% sure if it any good or not though!

I have also tought of the desk version since i saw one floating around before! but since the stand is missing i became unsure..but thanks anyways!

Default Here's mine

Sorry if anyone's seen these before I have posted these pictures before
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wall Eagle or Veichle ?   Wall Eagle or Veichle ?  

Great looking eagle!...

Thanks!

Thanks for the pics Panzer Trooper ...i see that your eahle has another looking for the foothold wich seems more realistic for it to fit as a desk eagle

It looks like your's is a little bit shorter between the wings then mine but maybe it's the angle that tricks me

I think its just the angle of the pictures that makes the wings look shorter.