Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

What is this?

Article about: I purchased this from a reputable dealer awhile back. Passes the black light test and stitching looks good to me. I was told it was for the local water Polizei. Anybody know for sure? Thanks

Default What is this?

I purchased this from a reputable dealer awhile back. Passes the black light test and stitching looks good to me. I was told it was for the local water Polizei. Anybody know for sure? Thanks for any help on ID.

Jay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this?   What is this?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is this?

Police Sports kit eagle of course, but I cannot advise on the branch of service.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade.

see..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this?  

Thanks Carlsson, I wish that picture was in color. I see the guy in the front row, third from the right, has SS runes on his pocket. Must have been a soccer team (most look like they have shin guards) with the SS officiating.

Jay

the blue color indicates water police association,,,

That's what the guy that I bought it from told me. He said he thought if went on a uniform, but I've never seen a blue police patch on a uniform. I think Ade. is right and it's some type of award that went on a sports shirt or some type of T-shirt. I'll keep looking, thanks for everyone's assistance.

Jay