Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...

Article about: by dzyner Thanks Pammy! Yes, if I end up purcahing the set I'll likey buy the remaining items; cap, belt (may already have a belt I can use), boots, etc. Can you tell whether or not the butt

?

Default What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...

Hi! I'm looking to purchase this set and would like to hear from anyone experienced in WWII period NSDAP uniforms. The seller already clarified that the collar tabs have been removed, but otherwise is this a good, authentic set based on the photos?

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Tunic...

What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...

Breeches...

What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...What do you think about this NSDAP Tunic and Breeches set?...

No red flags, but remember with the tabs removed it will be a restored tunic, should you decide to sew on new ones

Hope it's a good price

I agree with John. Definitely an original set. Too bad about the collar tabs as the proper pattern are not that valuable.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

very nice and clean original ! remeber also if you get this and do add tabs use period thread and can i ask how much it is?

?

Thanks for the feedback guys! $1,000 is the price tag. Is that too much?

?

i think thats pretty fair as the condition is great ! ,as i was going to say $800-$1000 tops. as they were like this early one with no tabs or pipping.i like it just the way it is ! as long as your happy thats the main thing..

?

Should I be asking $800?

?

well,if you can get it for $800 that would be perfect! as the rider pants alone go for $200-$400 on some sites.its what you think as if you realy like it ?i love it.! from what i see it looks very clean not mothed up.thanks for showing it,are you looking to complet the set?

?

Thanks Pammy!

Yes, if I end up purcahing the set I'll likey buy the remaining items; cap, belt (may already have a belt I can use), boots, etc.

Can you tell whether or not the buttons have been re-sewn? I assume the thread is not supposed to be pink?

Also, one of the tunic photos I originally posted is a close up of the collar...can you tell from the photo whether or not this tunic even HAD collar tabs originally? Maybe the seller is mistaken. He didn't sound complete sure of himself; perhaps he acquired them this way and is only assuming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast