Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

what do you think of these shirts and pants?

Article about: Very wise. Always buy the very best condition items you can possibly afford. Cheap damaged, worn out, broken items might be fairly cheap to buy, but should you ever wish to sell them on ofte

Default Re: what do you think of these shirts and pants?

Very wise.

Always buy the very best condition items you can possibly afford. Cheap damaged, worn out, broken items might be fairly cheap to buy, but should you ever wish to sell them on often you will have problems selling them. To be blunt, junk will always be junk...

A collection of poor condition items can be built up quick and is often tempting to to new collector. But it is much better to buy one nice item which will display well and always hold it's value. Even a non collector can sometimes appreciate a good condition item. But to show this to someone, I am sure they would think you were nuts!

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what do you think of these shirts and pants?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Very wise.

Always buy the very best condition items you can possibly afford. Cheap damaged, worn out, broken items might be fairly cheap to buy, but should you ever wish to sell them on often you will have problems selling them. To be blunt, junk will always be junk...

A collection of poor condition items can be built up quick and is often tempting to to new collector. But it is much better to buy one nice item which will display well and always hold it's value. Even a non collector can sometimes appreciate a good condition item. But to show this to someone, I am sure they would think you were nuts!

Cheers, Ade.
    you are right. my P-38 holster is very worn, and has stains and chips in the leather, I got it for free but people dont like it as much as they like my minty medals.

I agree with Ade. When I started colelcting, I tended to buy cheap items and I soon had a pile of low-quality militaria worth barely what I paid for it all. Then I took the advice that Ade is giving you now and I am much happer with my collection. Buy more expensive items less frequently but spend the same amount of money you normally would. It is a very satisfying feeling to open up a box with a German helmet inside after you have been waiting for it for months.

?

I will take Ades advice for sure, but in my eyes all pieces of history is unique in thier own way.

ceers,
    -patrick

?

found some more stuff for oppinions.

Could it be possible to restore these?
    and what are they realy?

schwarzes HEMD DIENSTHEMD, event. PANZER ELITE ?? | eBay
    Black T-SHIRT SHIRT SERVICE, event. PANZER ELITE?
    BLACK.
    HERE YOU WILL GET ANOTHER ONE TIME RARES HISTORY: ON
    ORIGINALES Wehrmacht - SERVICE SHIRT IN THE COLOR
    BLACK. MAY FOUND THIS SHIRT AT THE TANK WEAPON USE!?

originale Deutsche Wehrmacht STRICKJACKE sehr rares Stück !! | eBay
    original German Wehrmacht CARDIGAN very rare item.
    HERE YOU WILL GET A VERY RARES ONE TIME HISTORY: AN ORIGINAL Wehrmacht - CARDIGAN, WITH A FEW HOLES, BUT stained and UNCLEANED.

cheers,
    -Patrick
    Attached Images Attached Images what do you think of these shirts and pants?  what do you think of these shirts and pants? 

Hi Patrick, both no good.

The shirt is actually a WW2 US Army wool shirt with gas flap dyed black. The other is not military issue.

Cheers, Ade.

PS: I have added the pics for you PLEASE do this in future.

?

Thanks for the help, If it wasent for your help I would have a pile of stuff that I thought was something diffrent,
    I'm dearly sorry for not adding the pictures I forgot but I will remember next time .

reagrds,
    Pat

Hi Patrick, no problem and my pleasure.

My advice is not to look at rags on E Bay.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2