Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What is this patch please?

Article about: I have been offered this patch, but have no idea what it is! Any ideas welcomed. Does the eagles head look a little parrot like?

?

Default What is this patch please?

I have been offered this patch, but have no idea what it is! Any ideas welcomed. Does the eagles head look a little parrot like?

What is this patch please?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this patch please?
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is this patch please?

Hi Al, it is for a member of the Govt Admin branch. Rank of Reichsminister, Group 1 officials.

No idea if original sorry.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Ade,

As he is also trying to sell a bad EK1 I might give it a miss.

Cheers,
    Alistair

reproduction patch,,,

@ militarymania
    "reproduction patch,,," are only two words! Why do you state it as a reproduction patch ??? You have to tell us a little bit more !!!

Ade has identified your patch,,,the only thing left to say about it is that it is a reproduction---quality of the embroidery is not nearly up to original standard and lacks the correct form of the insignia as well,,,would you like to know where it was made as well....

How I so agree with debbi082009!

I must emphasise that this response is not being directed at one individual forum member.

In my opinion, other than increasing a "post count", rattling off a two word "reproduction patch" response here or say an equivalent monosyllabic response such as "bad" or "fake", serves no useful purpose whatsoever to the forum.

As collectors of varying experience, we need clear and substantive detail with perhaps a slight element of personal subjectivity to supports an opinion and response.

I would like to know why this patch is deemed fake by say a detailed comparison to an original example and if indeed fake, I really could not care less where it was made.

Regards,

David

here is a diplo sleeve patch that is original,,compare the quality of the embroidery to the fake first posted,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images What is this patch please? 

Quote by militarymania View Post
    here is a diplo sleeve patch that is original,,compare the quality of the embroidery to the fake first posted,,,,
    "Ade has identified your patch,,,the only thing left to say about it is that it is a reproduction---since Ade was unsure of it's originality,,,,,the quality of the embroidery is not nearly up to original standard and lacks the correct form of the insignia as well,,,would you like to know where it was made as well...what more could be said of this patch?"

Many thanks "militarymania" for the image of what you have advised as an original sleeve emblem.

As you have so rightly confirmed, there is a marked difference in the quality and style of the embroidery.

As for the first one being a fake, I do not know. Having said that though, I do prefer the quality and specific design detail of the second one.

Regards,

David