Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Where to buy high quality SA Sturmabteilung uniform reproduction?

Article about: I've been on the hunt to buy a replica SA uniform for my collection. I haven't found any websites that sell a full replica. I've found it especially hard to find the right brownshirt (long o

Default Where to buy high quality SA Sturmabteilung uniform reproduction?

I've been on the hunt to buy a replica SA uniform for my collection. I haven't found any websites that sell a full replica. I've found it especially hard to find the right brownshirt (long or short version) and boots. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a complete replica that ships to Australia? I'm also wondering if there's a place to buy a replica SA Sturmfahne flag to go with it (would look better for display)

I'm barely experienced in this stuff so I'm not completely sure what I'm looking for, I pretty much just use pictures for reference. But it's my absolute favorite kind of uniform from the Third Reich era so I definitely want to add it to my collection (I've collected all but a few flags up to this point)

regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to buy high quality SA Sturmabteilung uniform reproduction?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I don't know of any but hopefully someone here may know. I would say almost all of us focus on original items and not reproductions however.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A High quality repro can be assembled by yourself from studying these threads.

Its a matter of buying the medals and awards and cloth insignia and having them sewn on. Thats as high quality you are going to get.

Assembling a uniform and trying to as it off as real will not go too far. Give it some thought
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wasn't aware it might have sounded like that. But now you point it out it does seem odd. I'm not particularly interested in original stuff like that because of the price. I'd like to have a nice clean display piece.

MAP
    ?

I did a little digging myself. Could find nice quality repro uniforms for Heer, Luft and SS but nothing for SA.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's unfortunate. It was worth an ask. Maybe in the future someone will reply to this thread with a source. For now I think I'll assemble whatever I can find! Thanks for taking the time to look. I really do appreciate it.

MAP
    ?

I'm sure there is something out there. Just haven't found it.

As noted, almost everyone here collects original items, so I don't think many will have much insight/advice.

Now if you post an original SA uniform....you will be sure to get a number of people providing feedback

militaria-net has repro SA brownshirt as well as the tie and breeches. SA Brownshirt

'The HISTORY BUNKER Ltd' do a full uniform for about £230... although I cannot comment on the historical accuracy of it. It might be worth your while having a look on their website - they are UK based.

Cheers,
    Steve

Are you still looking for some links? I have my own replica uniform and I can show you some links to the items. Sometime soon I will make a forum post of my uniform!