Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Where to find a descent brownshirt

Article about: I am always concerned about doing business with a dealer that would post such a poorly and inaccurately restored brownshirt as the "Fleiger SA" shirt. It displays either a lack of

Default Re: Where to find a descent brownshirt

I am always concerned about doing business with a dealer that would post such a poorly and inaccurately restored brownshirt as the "Fleiger SA" shirt. It displays either a lack of knowledge or a lack of integrity. Which either is the case, proceed with caution. Check to see if the collar tabs are hand sewn or machine sewn of the musician shirt. 99.9% of all brownshirts have hand sewn insignia.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where to find a descent brownshirt
    P
    Many

Also Weitze has some brownshirts.

Here is one on Spencer's site for 750 USD. I don't know much about SA so I will leave any commentary up to members here with the proper knowledge of these items.

Welcome to VictoryMilitaria.com - SA TUNIC $750.00 (Powered by CubeCart)
    Attached Images Attached Images Where to find a descent brownshirt  Where to find a descent brownshirt  Where to find a descent brownshirt  Where to find a descent brownshirt  Where to find a descent brownshirt 

Everything about this brownshirt appears to be correct.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Many of the early SA shirts and you can include tunics are found with bad insignia,wrong insignia and that's simply because they were stripped down and of course that goes for SS items!It would take to long and what I saw at the Allentown,Pa.show 30 years ago would really make you wonder about the honesty and integrity of a well know dealer who is still around and a Max guy,etc. still!! Then it goes without saying we had ole Charlie synder and a few other dealers to try to take your money with humped up items.Now i can not believe how much fraud at a very high scale and lack of honesty is prevalent in much of our great hobby.I feel bad for you new collectors who have to face ' Is it real or not' garbage at every show.At least you have a fine and honest man like F-B to help you with the early black SS items and beyond!Post on this forum if possible before you are left licking your wounds!!IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2