Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. This is a Lotta Svard membership pin from Finland issued about 1940. Lotta Svard was a mostly female auxiliary to the Finnish Army. They did everything from the nursing to manning flak guns, some tough women. The Germans and Finns fought against the Russians and there was an SS unit made up of Finnish volunteers as well. That's it for now folks. I will stick to WHW items for the near future.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

That original poster is outstanding! I also like the Gau Wein framed sign and the swastika stickpin. Very nice! - I was looking at older posts and wanted to leave a message but didn't realize that the post would go to the last page. Sorry folks.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. Some of the KWHW portapees set, I think different branches and specialties had different colored knots that they hung from their swords. I think I am missing two from the complete set. The four tinnies to the left of the portapees are from Gau 34 Thurigen 1942/43 and depict local buildings and that is a complete set. The last photo has three KWHW naval rating badges. There are more in the series but I don't have a reference book that covers them. Hopefully Chrys's new book will solve that problem!

Hey John,

Nice Tag der Wehrmacht pieces! I'll throw you an early bone...there are a total of 12 TdW mini portapee knots in that set!

Chrys

Chrys, how common are the boxed set of the German songs and the boxed set of the clay figures I posted? Got an idea of their value?

- - Updated - -

Also the box set of fairy tales I posted a couple days ago.

First of all Tieste doesn't cover them and the Tieste books I have are like 20 to 30 years old so I am lost on these.

Hey John,

The 'Ganzbelege' that you have are fairly common as far as those go. That being said, the fairytale one would probably bring about $80.00 - $100.00 and the song book one would bring about $80.00 - $100.00. The clay pieces were not all present...at least I didn't see them all. I only say 5 pieces of the series...is there more that you didn't show?

Chrys

No that is how I received it. The box can only hold the 5 pieces that are pictured on the inside cover and was designed to be that way.

The 5 pieces match the pictures on the inside cover, except for one. The Nicklaus figure has been replaced with another one but that is no big deal. Just a matter of getting that one clay figure to match the pictures on the box.

Hey John,

It is likely that this was a homemade 'set'...that would explain the look of it. I have seen two different 'official' ganzbelege for this set, but they were both very very different. Another thing that makes me think that it isn't an 'official' set is that the box only features 5 pieces...the series had 12 in total. They would have done 6 & 6 if they were going to break it up. This is just my opinion though.

I like it personally...I think that the homemade pieces are more special than the 'official' sets.

Chrys

Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast