Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. This is a German tinnie of Dietrich Eckhart. Eckhart went to law school, also studied to be a doctor and was a financially successful popular playwright and author who ran the publishing of a couple Anti-Semetic newspapers in Berlin. He hated the Versaille Treaty and was a member of the Thule Society, an occultist group who were waiting for a German Messiah. When Eckhart met Hitler in 1919 he believed that he had found him. Eckhart had great influence on Hitler and was somewhat of a mentor to him. Eckhart was involved in the Munich Beer Hall Putsch of 1923 and was like Hitler jailed following it's failure. Released from prison early due to poor health Eckhart died of a heart attack in 1923. Hitler held him in such high esteem that he dedicated his second volume of Mein Kampf to him, named a street near the Olympic Stadium after him and gave an SS Division the honorary title of the Dietrich Eckhart Division. This tinnie commerates the 10th anniversary of his death in 1933. It is nearly twice as large as a quarter and made of heavy bronze.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

I have never seen one of those John,very nice thanks for sharing

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. Hope these enlarge. Got a major hit, at least for me, on WHW items at a GREAT price. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  
    Attached Images Attached Images WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. 

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. Here's another set on the original card

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. These pieces come with the two sets on cards. The NDSAP enamel pin has major problems.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. This belt which seems to be in primo condition also comes with the other pieces I just posted. There are additional loose pieces I didn't post. Total cost for all - $200!

Great stuff John I like it all! It is good to see items still on a card. Congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice stuff John.
    The last piece on the Tag De Wehrmacht card I think is the 1942 Tag De Polizei tinnie,Which was a single piece series.
    Love the cards,They are beauties mate.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Last edited by Thanatos; 10-12-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: added text

Thanks Dave for the info and the like!

No worries mate,
    I don't LIKE your collection John, I LOVE it
    Well done
    Have a good one mate
    Dave

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast