Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Tom, are the card sets listed in your book? I have the first reference book that Chrys put out. Are you using his latest edition?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

Whilst I have the camera out,
    This is my National Street/Home collection thus far.
    I still have 7 Flags and Standards and a number other pieces in transit at present.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Highly addictive little critters.
    Cheers
    Dave

Nice collection! I need a donation can bad.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

woopsy forgot the paper and card odds and ends.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Not much there but my fav item would have to be the little one Reichspfennig paper token for sure.
    Cards and paper item's are always a bit scary to me purchasing on line (Nothing much here in Australia so have to make the majority of my purchases on line,I guess Tom in RSA may have the same problem) as we have all seen the paper/card copies floating around the market place and without having them in your hand it's not easy identifying the fakes through images alone,to many variables and to much guess work.But they are nice things and time is on my side,I hope.
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote by John Gowen View Post
    Tom, are the card sets listed in your book? I have the first reference book that Chrys put out. Are you using his latest edition?
    No John, I have Chrys & Joe's 1st book, still need to get the 2nd.

Tom

- - Updated - -

Very impressive collection so far, Dave.

Tom

Very nice Dave! Really like the way you put up the frames to display them. Mine are sitting in plastic containers that resemble fishing tackle boxes. Then those boxes are inside a larger box and they never see the light of day. You have the first WHW 1933 stickpin and the heavier bronze pin with the kettle. Not that common and pricey but really nice to get! The flags look great against the frame, what type of backing did you use underneath the blue cloth?

Also like the early Weir Helfen yellow and white stickpin! Your's is much better shape than mine.

Dave, I often have the same doubts related to paper items as they are the easiest to copy.

Quote by John Gowen View Post
    Very nice Dave! Really like the way you put up the frames to display them. Mine are sitting in plastic containers that resemble fishing tackle boxes. Then those boxes are inside a larger box and they never see the light of day. You have the first WHW 1933 stickpin and the heavier bronze pin with the kettle. Not that common and pricey but really nice to get! The flags look great against the frame, what type of backing did you use underneath the blue cloth?
    There's several flat sheets of newspaper between the wool and the backing board.The newspaper helps the pins to grip without risking breaking them off against the backing board.
    I must say I do like the bronze pinback myself,it came out of Austria and at a very good price.
    Cheers John
    Dave

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. Just got these from Chrys they are for March 20-21 1937 Fashion of the German Gaus. Just need one more for the set.

Great stuff guys keep em coming.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast