Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Saris

Article about: Ade Stevenson has confered an honorary Life membership to the noted author and historian Wilhelm Saris. Wim has been involved in the publication of numerous reference books on 3rd Reich mate

Default Wilhelm Saris

Ade Stevenson has confered an honorary Life membership to the noted author and historian Wilhelm Saris. Wim has been involved in the publication of numerous reference books on 3rd Reich material. Wim has an amazing library of original period publications from which I know he will draw in the future from our Forum. I feel that the addition of Mr. Saris to our Forum team is an exciting and long overdue honor. Wim, for all of the things you have helped me with, another big thank you.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Saris
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wilhelm Saris

I associate myself with the above.

I consider Wim a good friend...he is a true asset to the collecting community!

I owe him a great amount of "Thanks" to him for his recent help with this flag . . . Thanks again, Wim!

PS - I've been studying up, and making plans - looking forward to visiting you some day soon!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Saris   Wilhelm Saris  

A much deserved honor. It is a great privilege that we may count such a highly renowned and knowledgable author and researcher among our membership.

Honoured indeed !! This is great news !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Congratulations, Mr. Saris. I'm really looking forward to getting your RR eagle reference.

Luke

Wim has always been very friendly and helpful to me never asking anything in return for his sharing of knowledge and period regulations and information. I am thankful for all his help over the years. Congratulations Wim.

Thanks guys. Your response is overwhelming and gives me a good feeling!!

I will contribute more as soon as I am able to do so! At the moment I am behind my planned scedules.
    My planned railroad eagle booklet is overdue. Thought to be ready about his month, but it will take another
    4, maybe even 5 months for sure. Then we have to wait for mr. Bender and his publishing-scedule.
    For me - after the railroad eagle booklet - is waiting then volume 6 for the headgear-series. Hope I am getting
    that old that me and mr. Bender can finish that job.

Thanks for the interest of my writings!

Wilhelm or Wim to those that know!