Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr marksmanship enamel pin badge

Article about: Hello All, I have this badge posted for sale on another forum. I have some concerns about the time period as to when this badge was made and used. I just started to see after doing some addi

ETF
    ?

Default WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr marksmanship enamel pin badge

Hello All,

I have this badge posted for sale on another forum. I have some concerns about the time period as to when this badge was made and used. I just started to see after doing some additional research that badges that look similar to this one were made Post-WWII.

I would appreciate all opinions.

Thanks in advance.
    Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge   WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge  

WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge   WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge
    P
    Many

has its got the imperial crown, it cannot be later than 1918.

ETF
    ?

Thanks very much Harryamb2.

Best Regards,
    Ed

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    has its got the imperial crown, it cannot be later than 1918.
    Really?

Bundesabzeichen ( Emblem Adler) - DSB-Shop - Deutscher Sch

You can buy them with the crown at the "onlineshop" from the todays "Deutscher Schützenbund e.V." for 4,50 euro
    in the gilded version, but it does not have Luftgewehr added. I do not have an idea of the one shown in post 1,
    actually is an olden version. The crown anyway is another version there.

WW I Imperial German Deutsche Schutzenbund Luftgewehr  marksmanship enamel pin badge

ETF
    ?

Thank you for the information Wilhelm.
    Best Regards,
    Ed