Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German forest tunic need repair

Article about: Hi Annoyed from this ads?   This WWII German forest tunic is in poor condition. Some buttons missing. Lots of moth holes, tears and scratches. I am not sure if I should replace all the

Default WWII German forest tunic need repair

Hi
    This WWII German forest tunic is in poor condition. Some buttons missing. Lots of moth holes, tears and scratches. I am not sure if I should replace all the buttons and also fix the broken strap on the shoulder board. Is it worth US$100? Any advise will be appreciated thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII German forest tunic need repair   WWII German forest tunic need repair  

WWII German forest tunic need repair   WWII German forest tunic need repair  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German forest tunic need repair
    P
    Many

?

If i collected forestry uniforms then i would pay 100 for it

Hi TrondK
    Thanks for your common. Do you think it's a good idea to replace all the buttons with the similar WWII era ones? thanks again.

it could be post war.

OMG, It would be worth much less if it's post war. No need to repair it if it's post war as you said.

Why bother? It will always be a restored piece in poor condition. Save your money as your parts investment plus the purchase price can likely find you a period original tunic that is complete and unmessed with.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.