Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake

Article about: The repatriation of ethnic Germans from places like Bessarabia, Russia, the Ukraine, Krim, etc. was a pet project of Adolf Hitler and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler and was handled in a ve

?

Default Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake

The repatriation of ethnic Germans from places like Bessarabia, Russia, the Ukraine, Krim, etc. was a pet project of Adolf Hitler and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler and was handled in a very businesslike but friendly manner ONLY BY the Sicherheitsdienst (SD or Security Service) of the SS. Himmler was photographed warmly greeting a few of the returnees at the border of Germany and may very well have presented this medal to one of them himself.

real or fake

Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake

Hi Meech-
    May I suggest that you offer your opinion on this item. In the past few days, you have posted many of these real or fake threads. We are here to help but the members will feel better if you try some on your own also. Sooner or later, membership will stop posting if they do not see some effort on your part also. We all leartn from our mistakes and correct judgements. Please take this in the spirit in which it was given
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Default Re: Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fake

Zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr ins Reich (In Remembrance of Homecoming to the Reich). real or fakeThe resettlement of ethnic Germans from the east in the wake of the Stalin Ribbentrop pact was undertaken by the Volksdeutschemittlestelle and SS Rasse und Siedlungshauptamt and Himmler in his role as plenipotentiary for the strengthening of German dom, as it were, the VOMI was headed by Werner Lorenz seen here in early years.......

?

Thank you
    *************I would like to thank everyone who helps me identify medails, patch, badge, etc. very appreciate for taking your time . this is was my box that I could not identify as true or copy the rest will follow but it's all true it remaining two and a half empty box to empty before I go to display in my special room thank you again for your help

meech

Quote by meech View Post
    Thank you
    *************I would like to thank everyone who helps me identify medails, patch, badge, etc. very appreciate for taking your time . this is was my box that I could not identify as true or copy the rest will follow but it's all true it remaining two and a half empty box to empty before I go to display in my special room thank you again for your help

meech
    You are welcome. Thanks for the thanks, which is often the exception in these things.