Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DLV buckle

Article about: Was at a local antique shop and they had this one for sale. I know the owner pretty good so she let me photo the buckle and is holding it for me untill I give the thumbs up or down on it. Wh

?

Default DLV buckle

Was at a local antique shop and they had this one for sale. I know the owner pretty good so she let me photo the buckle and is holding it for me untill I give the thumbs up or down on it. What do you guys think . Thanks for any help Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DLV buckle   DLV buckle  

DLV buckle   DLV buckle  

DLV buckle   DLV buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: DLV buckle

Hallo,

more than one thumbs up for this nice early nickelsilver DLV/RLB buckle .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thanks for the thumbs up Markus I did some looking on line and in a reference book that pointed to it being good but it is always nice to ask here on the forum. Thanks again. Gary

Very nice buckle Gary and in cracking condition
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben now I just have to talk money with her.

The buckle is a beaut Gary, good luck with the negotiations. Take a couple bottles of cheap champagne and partake, it lowers the price sometimes.

Jay

?

Hi jay long time no talk. The wife would not be to happy with me if I did that. The antique shop owner will hook me up I've been buying from her for years

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    The buckle is a beaut Gary, good luck with the negotiations. Take a couple bottles of cheap champagne and partake, it lowers the price sometimes.

Jay
    The problem with that suggestion is that a bottle of champagne will make an ugly woman look pretty.
    Having spent a considerable amount of time in cowboy and Veterans of Foriegn Wars bars after my war was over I can speak from experience.
    Most notable of questions upon waking with a lady cuddled up to you in a strange bed in the morning:
    Uh,,, does it take you long to brush that tooth?
    Does this trailer have a back door?

?

Steve I always left before they got up