Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschutz - rs&s

Article about: I saw this buckle with belt at an antique shop I go to once or twice a year. It was there at shop about a year ago and is still there. Priced a bit higher than i can go. I took a couple of p

Default Luftschutz - rs&s

I saw this buckle with belt at an antique shop I go to once or twice a year. It was there at shop about a year ago and is still there. Priced a bit higher than i can go. I took a couple of pics for the forum to check out. When compared to other rs&s on the subforum I notice the feet of the catch look thinner than the examples. It is made of steel. Is this a good one?
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz - rs&s   Luftschutz - rs&s  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftschutz - rs&s
    P
    Many

Buckle is fine Joe, nice original buckle
    Ben

Ive resurrected this post because I went back to shop this week a couple years later and buckle still there so I made an offer and dealer accepted. The buckle comes with a strap that has a rubber smell to it. Not sure if original to this style buckle. maybe comment to let me know if this type has been seen before and reconfirm that buckle is good. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschutz - rs&s   Luftschutz - rs&s  

Luftschutz - rs&s   Luftschutz - rs&s  

Luftschutz - rs&s   Luftschutz - rs&s  

Luftschutz - rs&s  

Very nice you are good to go on this one. It still has a fair amount of paint on the raise part which is good.you see a lot of these with more wear on the wings the flat part.

?

Nice find, I'm actually quite surprised that it didn't sell in all that time.. Overpriced ? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

It had been marked $225.00. I offered $120.00 and the dealer accepted it. It had been at shop a long time and I have not come across an SHD buckle any other time. This dealer usually has buckle&belt sets priced at 150.00 or 60 to 70 for a standalone buckle.

Wow!!! cheap as chips at that price!
    Ben