Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RLB buckle.....opinions needed

Article about: Would like opinions on the following buckle please, thank you in advance. Pics are from a website, so pardon the poor quality.

?

Nice original buckle, as others have commented. Welded -vs- soldered was the point from Markus. Here is an example of a 1st pattern Luftwaffe with same catch. This buckle came from a German dealer some years back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB buckle.....opinions needed   RLB buckle.....opinions needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB buckle.....opinions needed
    P
    Many

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Nice original buckle, as others have commented. Welded -vs- soldered was the point from Markus. Here is an example of a 1st pattern Luftwaffe with same catch. This buckle came from a German dealer some years back.
    Thank you Weller, and I extend the thanks to all who have left a comment. I have deep respect for all you “buckleheads” and value your opinions.

The buckle is original

Hello,

this it's a big misunderstanding ! I never told that is a fake .

Just wanted to make it right that the catch is soldered and not welded, as kirby wrote ........

The buckle is 100% original !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

this it's a big misunderstanding ! I never told that is a fake .

Just wanted to make it right that the catch is soldered and not welded, as kirby wrote ........

The buckle is 100% original !
    Not a problem Markus, I just did not understand your post. I know the buckle experts on here, and consider you one of the top experts. I value your opinion no matter what the outcome of the item is. I thank you for taking the time, to respond. Thank you again, and absolutely no hard feelings on this end.

?

I should of said soldered instead of weld.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I should of said soldered instead of weld.
    Not your fault Kirby, Just a simple misunderstanding on my part. I also want to thank you, as you are also one of the buckle heads I admire. All is well, and once more it shows that this forum is top quality.....and all the members are as well.

?

Just came in the mail, with a couple of friends. I thank Rossi for this grouping. I saw Rossi post his buckles, and gosh darn it.......had to get a set. Thank you my man Rossi, maybe post some WH donation pins next time.....lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2