Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RLB - Crank Catch

Article about: The nice postal lady dropped this one off earlier today. Recently saw this for a good price, and since I didn't see many of these for sale decided to grab it. Looks like an Assmann based on

?

I do think your right about the buckle being an Assmann. This is from the reprint of the Assmann catalog. The Assmann catalog has caused some confusion with collectors. The photos of the DLV and RLB may have been switched. It is still a book every German collector should have in their library.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB - Crank Catch   RLB - Crank Catch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB - Crank Catch
    P
    Many

?

Nice catalog photos. And I thought Assmann after reading this thread and seeing the example Markus provided, and as DLV. You have some nice ones here as well Kirby:

RLB/DLV/SHD Buckles

I used to think the straight winged buckle was DLV until Wim Saris produced extracts from the official records in accordance with these buckles which gave the wings shape, eagle etc and it turned out indeed that the straight winged buckle was in fact RLB, I will try and find it when time permits
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I used to think the straight winged buckle was DLV until Wim Saris produced extracts from the official records in accordance with these buckles which gave the wings shape, eagle etc and it turned out indeed that the straight winged buckle was in fact RLB, I will try and find it when time permits
    I think that perhaps both organizations used the straight wing buckle. It must have been used by the DLV, because we see a lot of them with unit-marked Luftwaffe tabs.

like it.

Hello Gentlemen ,

in my opinion the straight wing or hanging wing are only marker variations .

The here shown is a nice early aluminium crank catch from Assmann

In the cataloge from Assmann it was offered as DLV and also as Luftschutz .

They also worn up by the early Luftwaffe ...............

RLB - Crank Catch
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thanks Markus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2