Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I'm interested in this enlisted man's Reichsluftschutzbund Buckle. Searched through the belt & buckle forum for another one to compare it with, drew a blank, have only f

?

Default RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please

Hello Gentlemen,
    I'm interested in this enlisted man's Reichsluftschutzbund Buckle. Searched through the belt & buckle forum for another one to compare it with, drew a blank, have only found RLB officers buckles. I don't think it has a M.M. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Do member think it has a chance of being original ? Any information welcome.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please  
    Attached Images Attached Images RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please

Alec, the buckle is a fake mate, can you post these pics in the Rouges gallery please?

Thanks

Ben
    Ben

?

Hi Ben,
    Thanks, just been looking through a number of RLB buckles on WAF. I realize now genuine RLB buckles were never one piece items always two piece items. I'll post the fake pictures tomorrow on the appropriate database.
    Cheers

Indeed Alec....that's a bad one. You nailed it: this model RLB buckle was always made in two pieces with the roundel affixed to the box. Here is my example for the sake of comparison...

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please   RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please  

RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please   RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please  

RLB Enlistedman's Buckle - Opinions Please