Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

1935 - Berg & Nolte - Unit Marked

Article about: A nice Reichswehr buckle, these are just great, heavy and well made pieces . No recent Reichswehr for me so really enjoying this example. Has a faint unit mark that I think was caught in the

?

Here is my other Reichswehr buckle dated 1929 on the leather tab. However, the maker stamp is worn smooth and cannot be read, so can the maker be identified from these photos based on design and characteristics ? The buckle has somewhat different looking prongs in my opinion. Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1935 - Berg & Nolte - Unit Marked   1935 - Berg & Nolte - Unit Marked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1935 - Berg & Nolte - Unit Marked
    P
    Many

?

I have a hunch... But not going to look foolish... I will wait to see if it's right... Jeff... Ya get a bigger house yet or adding an addition on ??
    Hahahahaaha...JK friend....

?

I do need to invest in some nice display cases. Will do that on the next visit to the sidelines

?

Your sidelines are like Tom Brady... Off to the side for a few minutes and jumping up and down on a "New Catch".... Hahahaha TC Jeff...G

?

LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2