Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Reichswehr with leather

Article about: Your opinion is very important. Any feedback welcome. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default The Reichswehr with leather

Your opinion is very important. Any feedback welcome.The Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leather

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Reichswehr with leather
    P
    Many

looks a reichmarine buckle by the markings.

Hello,

i see this variation first time but interesting nice tabed buckle for Reichs Marine !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice buckle!...

Z, been away with work, I will have a good look tomorrow when I get home, but looks like an interesting buckle
    Ben

?

Nice buckle and a little rare. The German navy was limited to 15,000 men.

Thank you.

Ben, If there is other information, please.

Z, sorry mate no new info but a very nice tabbed RM buckle, another good find mate
    Ben

Hi, I like your buckle, but for me the star is the leather tab. Smashing!!!!!
    Cheers MR

Hi everyone. I like to show you this Weimar buckle from my collection. I own other two complete belts with Weimar buckle. and one is a local finding. This buckle has something particular: it is "painted" with a red/brown painting. I am sure that this paint is original but I have ever seen other buckles like this. If someone has informations about, I'm glad to learn something new. ThanksThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leather

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast