Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Reichswehr with leather

Article about: Your opinion is very important. Any feedback welcome. Annoyed from this ads?  

Beautiful buckle Markus. Here is another Arld.The Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leather

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Reichswehr with leather
    P
    Many

?

Very nice...any idea what H.B.A.B designates ?

Quote by weller View Post
    Very nice...any idea what H.B.A.B designates ?
    Hello,

Heeres Beschaffungs Amt Berlin
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hello,

@zeppelin , very lovely buckle .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks to all you guys!Very happy to be part of this forum! Can you tell me something about the "painting" of my buckle? Is not common on my opinion, and I can't understand its utility. As soon as I have a few minutes I take pictures of the other two Weimar buckles of mine, complete with belts, and share them with you. One of these buckles has also Regiment markings....

?

Sounds great stahlelm16 - post your new examples in the Buckles > Weimar & Kriegervereine thread so all can see them

Here I am! The first bucKle has a regimental marking on the leather part: 6/JR 12 I . The maker marking is a little worn, but is clear the year 1928. The rear hooks has been replaced, I don't no when, and are not like the original. I believe that is a thing made in the last few years.The other buckle, complete with belt, is a piece that I love so much because is one of the first pieces of my collection, and comes from the zone where I live, it's local. The buckle leather is marked with maker and year, but is so difficult to read. It seems "Wien" but I can't see the name of the maker, and the year, that could be 1920/26 or 28....The Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leatherThe Reichswehr with leather

?

Very nice - thanks

Very nice buckle and belt, in fact a nice set, buckle made by Sckmole & Comp Menden. Markings looks like 6th Infantry regiment 2nd battalion (but not 100% on that)
    Ben

?

Nice buckle indeed. Marking denotes 6th company of Infantry Regiment 2, I. Garnitur.

Kind regards
    Kurt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast