Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

scharnhorst

Article about: Dear Markus Not to put too fine a point on it - are you assembling buckles from excavated component parts and presenting them as is ? Surely not ! Regards, David

Default Re: scharnhorst

Dear Markus

Not to put too fine a point on it - are you assembling buckles from excavated component parts and presenting them as is ? Surely not !

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement scharnhorst
    P
    Many

Hello,

the scharnhorst buckles was found complet with roundel on crusty buckle !

You see it on the pictur ! One is fallen apart in my hands by assessment .

Only after the cleaning i must solder the roundels new on the box !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Amazing finds! I have never seen that Scharnhorst buckle in 35 years of collecting. It has the look of a late design that was never issued as the Scharnhorst Bund was absorbed by the DJ/HJ in 1933. Other such unissued buckles exist---Gau Essen or Landespolizei, for example. The condition of these relics and the scrap metal looks to me like they may have been through a fire, as well as being underground for many decades. They seem to have been found near Dresden, which was infamously firebombed in 1945.
    Can you tell us more about where, how, who, and when the finds were made?

Quote by shinyemon View Post
    Amazing finds! I have never seen that Scharnhorst buckle in 35 years of collecting. It has the look of a late design that was never issued as the Scharnhorst Bund was absorbed by the DJ/HJ in 1933. Other such unissued buckles exist---Gau Essen or Landespolizei, for example. The condition of these relics and the scrap metal looks to me like they may have been through a fire, as well as being underground for many decades. They seem to have been found near Dresden, which was infamously firebombed in 1945.
    Can you tell us more about where, how, who, and when the finds were made?
    Hello,

have unfortunately no precise information.

were found except that the terms of construction work last month at the former terrain of Osang dresden.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Skeleton strip from the press tools that stamped out the shapes - wow! ......I think the scrap stock is as interesting as the buckles & badges themselves!

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2