Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Scharnhosrt buckle

Article about: Thought I'd share a pic of my Scharnhorst buckle.....Not sure how the red paint "splotch" got on the back...but at least it does not detract from the front. Cheers everyone! Rob

Default Scharnhosrt buckle

Thought I'd share a pic of my Scharnhorst buckle.....Not sure how the red paint "splotch" got on the back...but at least it does not detract from the front.
    Cheers everyone!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scharnhosrt buckle   Scharnhosrt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scharnhosrt buckle
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Scharnhosrt buckle

First one I have ever seen.

?

A nice addition to your collection. Here is one I bought at the 2010 SOS. A dealer had this buckle for the last 5-6 years and I thought he was asking to much. This time I looked at the buckle and there was no tag. When I asked the price it was half what he had been asking. Kirby
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scharnhosrt buckle   Scharnhosrt buckle  

Great looking buckle Kirby! Congrats! I've had mine now for a number of years....good to hear that you were able to score a deal!
    Cheers!

Rob

If my memory serves me right these were made by Assmann?
    Ben

I'm not sure Ben...but by the looks of the "sloppy" way the belt catch is attached to the box of the buckle - I would assume that both mine and Kirby's buckles were made by the same company.

Rob