Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm

Article about: David, What a great grouping of Stahlhelmbund buckles. I love the different helment shapes. Can't come close to topping yours but will post mine as time permits but soon. Regards, Bill

Default Re: Stahlhelmbund

David,

What a great grouping of Stahlhelmbund buckles. I love the different helment shapes. Can't come close to topping yours but will post mine as time permits but soon.

Regards,

Bill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm
    P
    Many

David is not easy you goods these all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

perhaps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

nächster.

Bill

There is absolutely no competition or ego feature on this forum and as such, any Stahlhelmbund buckle that you may wish post would be most welcome.

koppel71

As always - thankyou.

Regards,

David

Hallo David
    Kein Problem! mein englisch ist das Problem.
    sorry ist ein Missverständnis.
    dies ist der Grund, warum zeigen Picturs weniger Text, Worten

OK David et al.

Here are mine. Enjoy.

Bill

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

Sorry left this off

Die Frage ist, endet der Produktion 1945?
    Der Stahlhelm kontinuierlich bis 1990.
    zeigen 1954 1988

Koppel,

I am not sure I understand your response. Are you saying that my/your buckles are post-war fakes? The last ones shown?

Bill

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast