Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm

Article about: David, What a great grouping of Stahlhelmbund buckles. I love the different helment shapes. Can't come close to topping yours but will post mine as time permits but soon. Regards, Bill

Default Re: Stahlhelmbund

My latest buckle purchase...and first Stahlhelm! A 35mm example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm
    P
    Many

Default Re: Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm

Killer! I love it! Looks real cool! Congrats on this recent score!

Rob

?

A couple of additions from the 2011 SOS.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm   Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

My latest addition and first Jung-Stahlhelmbund buckle.

New in my collection
    Westküste

New addition...

Very latest addition... a 35mm example. It is unclear to me if this 35mm piece and my other are walking-out related or to do with the Jung-Stahlhelm.

My small Stahlhelmbund/Jung-Stahlhelm collection as it currently stands.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm  

Default Stahlhelm Front Heil

Here another Variation of Front Heil

Stahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and LandsturmStahlhelmbund, Jung-Stahlhelmbund and Landsturm
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Default Re: Stahlhelm Front Heil

Hello David,

a little correction, that however nothing has to do with buckles. In post 21 you mention the Stahlhelm-organization was never banned before 1945.

This is not correct. The Minister of Interior disbanded the organization July 8, 1922 by letter II G 1374, while the Oberpräsident from Saxonia had disbanded the organization in his district. Some other German districts followed this decision. In a letter from December 2, 1922 from the Oberpräsident from Magdeburg (M. 4437/22H) there were many organizations banned, amongst them being the Stahlhelm, Bund der Frontsoldaten. The disbanding took until about February 1923.
    The Bund was re-organized, finally resulting in new re-organization in 1926. In 1925 the in-depth leaders-handbook was released. From that moment on there was in fact only one official buckle: the field-grey painted version with the big eagle. All others were not official anymore, but conived for wearing, as their members were not forced to buy new buckles. Many of them could not even afford a uniform.

The new Stahlhelm-organization was indeed raised in 1951 and existed until the mid-1990's. I have documents for granting from anyway 1988, as well as a membership-card. In the same year I was invited at their "Bundestagung" at Gemünd for my research on the organization on behalf of volume 2 from the series "Headgear of Hitler's Germany". A few years later their were quarrels and the Bund splitted. Many left the organization while they were seen as a strict right-winged organization. This was largely caused by the group from Northern Germany, which were quite fanatic and the many foreigners from France and Belgium, even more fanatic (the last most of them being former SS-members).

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast