Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker

Article about: Markus, that is great mate thanks, as you can see I think they are both from the same maker

Default Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker

Gents, I have my new arrival today and I am quite excited. A maker unknown to me. Could all de me a favour and go through your collections and see if anyone knows of this makers mark please? The buckle is a early nickel Tunnerbund buckle, it is marked DRGM and also with what looks like LDEBA. Anyone any idea as to the maker?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker   Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker  

Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker   Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker

If I may add Ben, it's Turnerbund...a "Turner" is a gymnast in German...
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn, the name is Tunnerbund or Turnerbund, it is known by both names

Cheers

Ben
    Ben

Hello Ben ,

it's a turnerbund or Turnerschaft buckle ! Like means gymnasts organisation from Turnvater Jan ........

I read there not Ldeba but Ideba . I must say , never seen bevor ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Markus, I have always known it as Tunnerbund, Turnerbund, Tunnershaft, Turnershaft. I have also seen it written down many times as Tunnerbund. But if you say it is Turnershaft and being german you should know and that is the only name it has then from now on I shall call it Turnershaft/bund only.

Glenn my apologies I stand corrected

In ref to the buckle the first letter is hard to make out, I have received an email from David North in ref to the maker, he may know who it is, if so and he can confirm it I will reveal later unless David reads this thread and puts it on. I am actually very excited again, a makers mark I have never seen and do not have
    Ben

Dear Ben, I am on the hoof at the moment and juggling about with mobile devices. Please feel free to post my suggestion for what it is worth. Regards, David

Will do David, all I have had two replies back from my SOS and both came through with the same answer. The maker being J D Von Hagen AG, in fact a company still going strong today. I would also like to thank Peter Nash for his reply back with the answer. So in all another maker added to the collection and something new learned, I just love this hobby
    Attached Images Attached Images Tunnerbund by Unknown Maker 
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Will do David, all I have had two replies back from my SOS and both came through with the same answer. The maker being J D Von Hagen AG, in fact a company still going strong today. I would also like to thank Peter Nash for his reply back with the answer. So in all another maker added to the collection and something new learned, I just love this hobby
    Hi Ben,

i know this marker yet :

Tunnerbund by Unknown MakerTunnerbund by Unknown MakerTunnerbund by Unknown Maker
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Markus, that is one fine buckle there my friend, do you have a picture of the buckle straight on from the back, also a picture of the pin head, from the pics you have provided the ears and pins head look the same as on the Turnershaft buckle
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Markus, that is one fine buckle there my friend, do you have a picture of the buckle straight on from the back, also a picture of the pin head, from the pics you have provided the ears and pins head look the same as on the Turnershaft buckle
    Hello Ben,

yes in my opinion the same charakters off pin head and prongs like the same maker

Tunnerbund by Unknown MakerTunnerbund by Unknown Maker
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast