Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.

Article about: I have this buckle a couple of years now, but now i'm in doubt if the tab is a good one becouse i have'nt seen any other black 1940 Bruder Schneider tabs.

?

Default Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.

I have this buckle a couple of years now, but now i'm in doubt if the tab is a good one becouse i have'nt seen any other black 1940 Bruder Schneider tabs.

Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bruder Schneider 1940 buckle.
    P
    Many

A very interesting buckle, I dont recall seeing a black tab Schneider buckle let alone a KM marked one, the tab is Schneider and with them big old ears the buckle is for sure Schneider, nice pick up
    Ben

?

Thanks,

But the question remains, is the tab also good?

I dont see why not, both are for sure Schneider, the wear on the tab looks correct, the dry leather and splitting is hard to copy, this is a bit of an unknown, I doubt many people on this forum or any other have seen a black tab on a Schneider buckle, I would say it is ok IMO
    Ben

?

Well, it certainly looks it allways has been this way.
    I was hoping some more buckle collectors could give their opinion about the buckle.

I'd say that tab belongs with the buckle, as Ben said the wear etc looks good and the stitching looks original and un messed with!..

?

Thanks guys!

It's only a shame it has been denazified at some point, but not done in a very disturbing way.

Quote by grw34 View Post
    Thanks guys!

It's only a shame it has been denazified at some point, but not done in a very disturbing way.
    You know i never noticed that, i was too busy looking at the tab. I don't collect denazified items but i'd display this one for sure!...

?

I don't like the denazified items also, but for this one I made an exeption, you don't see the green kriegsmarine buckles so often.

?

I actually have a black Bruder Schneider tab only... When I get home I will try to post.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "