KM buckle RSS

Article about: Wow, that's a nice one!

?

Wow, that's a nice one!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM buckle RSS
    P
    Many

The best I've seen. We dream of things like this!

?

Thank you collectors.
    It seems that a simple buckle, but found in good condition in recent years is very difficult. Offered for sale buckle worn out. I am glad that I found close to mint condition.

Vlad, your SS prototype Koppelschloss on your avatar... Are there any others in existence? Can you show a picture? Was it a late prototype or early?
    Thanks, I find that buckle smashingly attractive. Never liked the eagle on regular ss buckles much.

?

The SS prototype is very attractive indeed. Vlad, I'm sorry if I'm getting too far off topic, but do you happen to have a bakelite Heer buckle? To me, they are a holy grail, and you have several holy grails.

?

The SS Bakelite would be the holy grail. I have never seen a photo but Marc V says an example exists in an old European collection. I could have bought a mint Heer Bakelite a few years ago for $5000 . It was more than I thought it was worth but someone bought it.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    The SS Bakelite would be the holy grail. I have never seen a photo but Marc V says an example exists in an old European collection. I could have bought a mint Heer Bakelite a few years ago for $5000 . It was more than I thought it was worth but someone bought it.
    I've heard of the SS bakelite as well, but I wasn't sure whether or not it was a myth.

Wow, $5,000! I guess I'd buy it if I had the money, but it wouldn't be at the top of my list for that price.

?

Buckle bakelite really very very rare. $ 5000 a fair price for the rarity. About five years ago I was offered a bakelite buckle for $ 2,500, I'm a fool refused and did not buy. Now I am very sorry.

?

For der alte oberst:
    In my collection, only one prototype ss buckle. Of course there are others. I know the collection, where they are. Military antiques on the market these buckles not find. Price is very high if there are offers.

?

Hello,
    What a great belt buckle-love the condition.

Jody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2