Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine buckle?

Article about: Colleagues, hello! I ask the help in definition of the given buckle to KM or refutations of this myth. It seems that new color.

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine buckle?

Would somebody mind posting the back of a Kreigsmarine Line Officers Brockade buckle on this thread please. I am looking at one that is probably a relic but don't like the back as there is no plate between the two retainers? Thoughts greatly appreciated...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine buckle?
    P
    Many

?

Here is the back of a Administrative officers buckle. This is a aluminum buckle. The earlier non aluminum buckles may have been constructed like this. I will have to look at my line officers brocade and see if it is constructed like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine buckle?   Kriegsmarine buckle?  

Kriegsmarine buckle?  

?

I would very much appreciate that. That is a beautiful thing you have posted .. Awesome

On the original query buckle, does the Krieg's acceptance M look a bit weird to anyone? I'm not an expert but it doesn't look like the M's I've had in the past...

Of course I'm probably wrong, just it didn't seem right to me...

?

I checked all My KM officers buckles and they all have flat backs. I still think the buckle you are looking at is original. Just a less common maker. With the missing keeper you shouldn't pay more than $50-60.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine buckle?   Kriegsmarine buckle?  

Kriegsmarine buckle?  

?

Thank you very much, that is what it is being offered for. May wait it out for a complete version, don't seem to come up very often in the UK though.. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2