Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted

Article about: Can anyone give me more information on this belt and buckle especially the belt and the markings. There are no maker markes on the belt.

?

Default Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted

Can anyone give me more information on this belt and buckle especially the belt and the markings. There are no maker markes on the belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted   Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted  

Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Navy Belt/Buckle information wanted

Use natural light to take pictures,the flash washes out all the details.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

looks like a fake to me sorry , rgds Dave

?

With my limited knowledge and the other items this came with I thought it bto be original. Could you please advise what makes it stand out as a fake. Thanks

Better pics of the belt will help. The buckle doest not look convincing to me. The construction is all wrong - that is especially evident on the back of the buckle. The belt catch doesn't look good and the two piece construction does not look authentic either. The way it's been put together is wrong. Looks like there is a lack of detail to the front - but that is hard to see given the one picture.
    I too am quite convinced the buckle is not good. The belt appears to be two different colours? Probably the lighting on that one though.

Rob

I'm also assuming the buckle is made of steel? If it's aluminium: then it should be marked by Richard Sieper and Son - the only manufactured who produced these KM buckles in Alum.
    Rob

Hello,

i must say sorry . In my eyes it is a totaly fake and i agree in al points with Rob ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

It is actually brass. The belt is a dirty navy color (faded) with the leather strap attached.

?

The buckle is actually brass and the belt is a well used material in a faded blue with the leather tab

I must agree with the rest, the buckle looks a total fake, even from the bad pics given
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast