Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr

Article about: by aechols83 Hi Ben, I believe you are also looking forward to very nice similar buckle related to the "Hilfsorganisationen." , Adam Yes mate funny old thing I am lol

Default Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr

Hi guys another buckle for the database, a very nice single solder nickel Feuerwehr buckle. Again, I just love the quality of these buckles, they are a joy to to hold
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr   Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  

Last edited by Ben Evans; 10-27-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr

Just thought I would add this to enhance the thread
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr   Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  

Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  
    Ben

Hi Ben,

Nice buckles you have there, my friend and good to see them again. As you've said, these early & Weimar period buckles are of super quality, solid construction. I believe you are also looking forward to very nice similar buckle related to the "Hilfsorganisationen."

It is really a pity that these Feuerwehr buckles are often neglected and not given their due credit. Many interesting variants to be had and again, often of a superior quality. Attached here and starting with another single-solder point example, are those that currently reside in my collection (more to come!)

Best,
    Adam

Example featuring "ugly claws"

Mit pickelhaube...

50mm example with variant straight head pick axe.

Early single solder point 50mm example.

50mm example with variant construction and marked on catch for Lenkwerk Brüder Schneider, Wien.

Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr   Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  

Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  

Model 1847 Imperial era 50mm Freiwillige Feuerwehr example w/original cloth strap (which smells smokey!)

Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr   Nickel Weimar Feuerwehr  

Again Adam some outstanding buckles there my friend that ooze quality. I like them all mate, especially the ugly claw one and the straight pick axe, I actually have another coming en route from the collectors guild, just another variant like the second one that I got from you but with two solder points, but again it seems your foot locker is bigger than mine
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast