Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Turnerbund buckle

Article about: Hello to everyone. Can someone tell me who the manufacturer of this buckle.

Default Turnerbund buckle

Hello to everyone. Can someone tell me who the manufacturer of this buckle.Turnerbund buckleTurnerbund buckleTurnerbund buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Turnerbund buckle
    P
    Many

Hello mate and welcome to the forum. In ref to the buckle this is a maker mark I have never seen before, KFS in a diamond and one that I will have to look into. The only one close to it is JFS in a oblong, that company was Joseph Feix & Sohne Gablonz. One thought is this might be an early buckle made by them and they changed their logo at some point! Just a theory and again a makers mark that needs looking at thanks for showing us
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 07-01-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Ben

Ben thanks.

Found this mark on porcelain. Manufacturer Fritz Klee in Selb. The mark 1920-1928. May be this manufacturer and production buckles has any relevance.Turnerbund buckle

Professor Fritz Klee (who later became the Director of 'Knigliche Fachschule " in Selb) and often was hired as a consultant by the manufacturers of porcelain.

Good find and intruging information, the maker could be so but more info would be required to confirm this. If this is so you have found an unknown maker of a buckle, well done. When I get more time I will have a good delve into this thread, at the moment I busy with college and work
    Ben