MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg

Article about: Hi guys, i got last Weekend this Belt Buckle of Württemberg from my uncle.It was the buckle from one brother of my grandmother.The holder was fallen in WW2 in the "Westfeldzug".I w

Default Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg

Hi guys,

i got last Weekend this Belt Buckle of Württemberg from my uncle.It was the buckle from one brother of my grandmother.The holder was fallen in WW2 in the "Westfeldzug".I was a little bit wondered,that my greatuncle had this buckle of the Königreich.He fought only in WW2.

Not my collecting field this buckles,but i like the look of this buckle very much.

Regards
    Joachim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg   Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg  

Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg
    P
    Many

Default Re: Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg

Looks good from the pictures provided, pics of the rear are always nice but looking good from these pics
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Looks good from the pictures provided, pics of the rear are always nice but looking good from these pics
    Thanks for the answer Ben!I have made shortly two pics of the backside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg   Belt Buckle Königreich Württemberg  

Still looks nice, will it come off the belt so you can make pictures like these?

Ben

Nice Preußen buckle Ben!

?

A very nice Imperial buckle. This is worth about three times what a similar Prussian buckle is worth. The unit marking also adds more value. Is the belt also unit marked? Is this the normal size buckle or is it the wider pre WWi size.

I am sure someone on the Imperial forum can tell you about the unit history.

Quote by kirby View Post
    A very nice Imperial buckle. This is worth about three times what a similar Prussian buckle is worth. The unit marking also adds more value. Is the belt also unit marked? Is this the normal size buckle or is it the wider pre WWi size.

I am sure someone on the Imperial forum can tell you about the unit history.
    Thanks for your kind words to the buckle.The belt is not unit marked.Regarding the size:I don`t know which type it is.It´s not my collecting field this buckles.

About the unit:Württembergisches Landwehr-Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 120

Hello,

nice wurttemberg buckle of the 120 Infanterie Regiment ( second wurttemberg infanterie regiment ) not the landwehr regiment wich would have been stamped 120 L.R.

This buckle is the 45mm large version of the 1895 type and used during WW1 until the steel pressed version of 1915 was produced in order to save brass essential for ammunition production

Quote by HERVEPARIS View Post
    Hello,

nice wurttemberg buckle of the 120 Infanterie Regiment ( second wurttemberg infanterie regiment ) not the landwehr regiment wich would have been stamped 120 L.R.

This buckle is the 45mm large version of the 1895 type and used during WW1 until the steel pressed version of 1915 was produced in order to save brass essential for ammunition production
    Thank you for the detailed information