Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast

Imperial German Buckles.

Article about: Next, 3 buckles with identical bodies but with different makers/sellers on the tabs. This design is by far my favourite. Really classy feel IMO. Each buckle is finished differently, one galv

Hi Lenny, the J is really an I for infantry for some strange reason.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial German Buckles.
    P
    Many

?

I believe the unit mark is for Infanterie Regiment 111, not III. If the maker mark is legible, could we get a close-up of it?

Thanks,
    CCMJR

?

Default JAD buckle

thought i would add one of mine,this is a is a bit unusual as it has the makers mark JAD on the front of the buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Buckles.   Imperial German Buckles.  

Imperial German Buckles.   Imperial German Buckles.  

Check the link below for the discussion from earlier in this thread:-

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...kles-10285-21/

Default Buckle is fake...

CANCEL THIS, BUCKLE IS FAKE.... BELT IS OK THOUGH....

I'm so chuffed with this new acquisition. This belonged to a friend/collector and I've been trying to get it off him for ages. He finally let it go after months of subtle, ok, not so subtle persuasion...

1847 Prussian with parade belt, you can see part of the parade finish but most of it is away. Maker ink stamp inside belt with soldiers name written in fountain pen, very faint but you can make it out....

It's a keeper...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Buckles.   Imperial German Buckles.  

Imperial German Buckles.  
    Last edited by Lenny Warren; 12-02-2013 at 08:24 PM.

?

Hey. I have got Hessen buckle 1847-1895, I have measured with textile ruler 48 x 67 mm and i can't find worth of it. A find in auctions only 1895-1918 Hessen buckles. What a price should be of that condition buckle?

Imperial German Buckles.Imperial German Buckles.
    das-koppelschloss.de - hessen

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Hi guys,

Just got this Prussian buckle and belt. the buckle is marked DRGM, I know what that means, but was it only put on private puchase buckles? I'm also thinking the prongs have been repaired by the looks of it.

The belt is maker marked and dated 1913, also pencilled name and unit marked. Unit looks like JR III and a 1913 date. Is there a good web resource for Imperial unit id? Is Jager Regiment 3 Bavarian rather than Prussian?
    Infantry Regiment 111 was from Baden so the Prussian buckle is correct.

gpf
    ?

I have a question concerning Imperial German buckles: Are all of them made from 2 piece construction? I recently aquired one, however, the back is smooth, no reverse indentation of the emblem. I was just wondering if this is an indication of a fake or repro. Also there are no markings on it. (I will try to post pictures soon). Any info on what to look for to tell if it is real or not would be appreciated.

Quote by gpf View Post
    I have a question concerning Imperial German buckles: Are all of them made from 2 piece construction? I recently aquired one, however, the back is smooth, no reverse indentation of the emblem. I was just wondering if this is an indication of a fake or repro. Also there are no markings on it. (I will try to post pictures soon). Any info on what to look for to tell if it is real or not would be appreciated.
    They weren't all 2 piece, some were single piece although an expert should be along shortly...

?

Quote by Hekima View Post
    Hey. I have got Hessen buckle 1847-1895, I have measured with textile ruler 48 x 67 mm and i can't find worth of it. A find in auctions only 1895-1918 Hessen buckles. What a price should be of that condition buckle?

Imperial German Buckles.Imperial German Buckles.
    das-koppelschloss.de - hessen
    Buckle 48 x 67 mm. I think 1895 - 1915. My opinion of about 10 euro . Prices das-koppelschloss.de - marktplatz

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast