Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2019 composite helmet finds

Article about: Just to post up my acquisitions of this year and please if you have an interest add your finds from this year here also ,firstly a US flight Helmet in the 6 colour Choc chip Camo ,a US Gulf

Default 2019 composite helmet finds

Just to post up my acquisitions of this year and please if you have an interest add your finds from this year here also ,firstly a US flight Helmet in the 6 colour Choc chip Camo ,a US Gulf war period 24th infantry division marked PASGT ,A Qatar armed forces LBA mach 6 ,an SBS Gecko and an East German m56 lightweight parade helmet 2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds
    Regards James

MAP
    ?

A very fine year James! Merry Christmas!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Some great examples James a few of my pickups from 2019
    MSA TC 2000 Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH
    Warrior helmet by SDS with Cadex NVG helmet mount
    Yugoslavian Helmet Model-89
    The US Advanced Combat Helmet ( ACH )
    BAE Systems Lightweight Helmet
    Customized British Mk 7 Combat Helmet
    Specialty Defence Systems Hi Cut Compo ( Fast Helmet )
    South African Model 1987
    Helmet Model 95 ( Schuberth B826 )
    Bosnian TRZ HADZICI

Regards Mark

Not new this year but I’m new this year and haven’t posted these yet haha!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2019 composite helmet finds   2019 composite helmet finds  

Merry Christmas Michael ,The wife and Daughter visited New York this year so it was a good one for them for sure ,i too will make it there one day ,thanks Mark and what a great year of collecting for you with many nice finds and thank you for posting also 08smle48 ,the years can blur into one so it's hard to split finds from 2018 to 2019 so no worries as its the first i have seen of your collection ,you have some real nice helmets there so thanks for sharing
    Regards James

MAP
    ?

Just let me know if your in NYC. I'll get you a nice real NY bagel, pastrami on rye and of course the best pizza in the world
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

08SMLE48 - what is the second helmet in your Post please ? I’m particularly interested in the NVG Mount and, sadly, the strap colour.....

It’s the new current issue USMC enhanced combat helmet. It replaced the lightweight Kevlar a couple years ago.

Thanks Michael i will definitely be in contact next time we all make the journey across the pond to NYC
    Regards James

This has been a second year of decline in acquisitions for me, probably due to the focus on (and cost of) our book........tho I started the year promising to only buy really nice civil Brit MkIIs.......so much for promises!! :-)

Here's the plastics:-

2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds2019 composite helmet finds

...I think they've all been here individually so nothing exciting......tho I think next years promise should be "enough of the Mk7 and Iraqi lids already!!" :-)

Keep 'em coming guys!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast