Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ACH cover. Genuine issue??

Article about: Hi all! Quick update! Cover arrived today and it is indeed a copy albeit a very good one all the detail is correct and the pattern is bang on! Usually with these copy's you can tell they are

?

Default Re: ACH cover. Genuine issue??

Hi all! Quick update! Cover arrived today and it is indeed a copy albeit a very good one all the detail is correct and the pattern is bang on! Usually with these copy's you can tell they are fake straight away from the print but this is pretty good. Now that said it is too big for the helmet haha. But like I said for £10 it was worth a gamble in my opinion and if it did fit I would have still displayed it as it could pass as genuine issue at least until I get my hands on a genuine cover. As always thanks for the input guys! Never taken for granted! Cheers! Sean.

?

Default Re: ACH cover. Genuine issue??

Sean, I have a genuine cover,I could post pictures of here,if it will help with future identification??

I had to buy mine from the States a few years back, as I too bought a copy ( which I thought was genuine, darn those unscrupulous ebay sellers!!!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2