Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ATC Helmet

Article about: Hi ,I am of no use here adding to your deep knowledge at all , but I just wanted to say that the nearest thing I ever saw to this "back in the day" were the tank crew helmets as ou

?

Quote by James C View Post
    great stuff opex ill have a rummage on friday and sent out pronto ,i dont think there is much if any difference between the atc and the cvc so im sure the headset will make a great addition to your nice example ,the only catch is you have to post up the completed helmet ,id like to see the result

Brilliant thanks James, I have carried out some research in the meantime, and worked out the CVC has lift the dot attachments for the comm's, whereas the ATC does not have any attachments for comm's ,so how it was fitted I am clueless. The comm's seem to have a built in chinstrap for the CVC, the ATC has a chinstrap...confused...you bet

well a result on the search for the headset today ,here is the piece finally ,ill bag up and send out early next week mateATC Helmet

?

great stuff opex ill have a rummage on friday and sent out pronto ,i dont think there is much if any difference between the atc and the cvc so im sure the headset will make a great addition to your nice example ,the only catch is you have to post up the completed helmet ,id like to see the result
    Thanks James.

I will be assembling the parts and will show as soon as I get a chance, thanks again buddy

glad it arrived safe and sound and ill look forward to seeing it fitted

?

glad it arrived safe and sound and ill look forward to seeing it fitted
    Hi james, yes it arrived yesterday, and no problem buddy as soon as I get the chance I will be posting it up

?

Here is the ATC matched up with the comm's kindly supplied by James, I am very impressed with how it all turned out, on a personal note thanks again James your a star buddy

ATC Helmet
    ATC Helmet
    ATC Helmet

your very welcome and glad to help out, can i say the finished lid looks superb, so much so i want an example now ,thanks for the update its been well worth the wait

?

your very welcome and glad to help out, can i say the finished lid looks superb, so much so i want an example now ,thanks for the update its been well worth the wait

Thanks James, a great trade ending with a great result me thinks, check your PM box too, kind Regards

just checked now mate ,thats a very kind return gesture you really didnt have too

?

just checked now mate ,thats a very kind return gesture you really didnt have too
    No problem Buddy, I equally just checked my Pm,glad it arrived

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast