Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

australian kevlar helmet

Article about: this helmet was a gift from my brother. I went up and seen him last week Had a tour of the barracks. had a beer or two at the mess. As he knows I am a keen collector. so he gave another one

Default australian kevlar helmet

this helmet was a gift from my brother.
    I went up and seen him last week
    Had a tour of the barracks. had a beer or two at the mess.
    As he knows I am a keen collector.
    so he gave another one of his old helmets that he don't use any more and some other bits of kit that he has piled up at home. just thought I would share this helmet. I think it is a short visor version.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture australian kevlar helmet   australian kevlar helmet  

australian kevlar helmet   australian kevlar helmet  

australian kevlar helmet  

Nifty!

Thumbs up

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture australian kevlar helmet  

Interesting. As far as I can tell that's the Rabintex export RBR 303AU. I have one of these but unfortunately the interior labels are missing. Are they present in yours, and if so can you post good legible photos? If there's anything interesting I'd like to include it on CompoSite (Composite Helmet, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets AUSTRALIA, Australian helmet, Kevlar helmet )

?

Nice helmet and accessories geelong, they sell for a fortune on eBay. I think the XL versions are a little harder to come across and I haven't seen one of those NVG mounts for sale anywhere.

Alex

[QUOTE=Greg Pickersgill;1506107]Interesting. As far as I can tell that's the Rabintex export RBR 303AU. I have one of these but unfortunately the interior labels are missing. Are they present in yours, and if so can you post good legible photos? If there's anything interesting I'd like to include it on CompoSite (Composite Helmet, Ballistic helmets, Military helmets AUSTRALIA, Australian helmet, Kevlar helmet )

I haven got my camera at moment but there is a label in it but my brother has stuck tap over it with his name I tried to pull it back but it started to take the numbers off. yes it is a Rabintex export RBR 303AU with a broad arrow and date 2007

Quote by Alex W View Post
    Nice helmet and accessories geelong, they sell for a fortune on eBay. I think the XL versions are a little harder to come across and I haven't seen one of those NVG mounts for sale anywhere.

Alex
    hi alex I also have the nvg mounts that you wear over your head not helmet mounted one.

Great helmet, thanks for sharing.

I have a very special PASGT - I think it dates from the 1990's, its a bit different with a M1 style liner.

It was used by my brother about 10 years ago in the 107th Field Battery in East Timor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture australian kevlar helmet   australian kevlar helmet  

australian kevlar helmet   australian kevlar helmet  

Now that's a fantastic score! not one you will find anywhere (well from what I know)